People keep wondering what some particular housemates go to do in Big Brother’s house since they came from a rich background.
But some really didn’t go in search of money but for recognition and fame while some went for branding. Here is the list of Big Brother housemates from wealthy homes.
1. Kidwaya: The Benue States Big Brother Lockdown Housemate is a son of billionaire-businessman, Terry Waya. Kidwaya graduated from the University of Buckingham and later started shuffling between the UK and Nigeria before ending up in Biggie’s house.
2.Tobi Bakare: He emerged as second runner up of the double wahala edition. Tobi’s father is a businessman and also a chief in Ogun state. The 29 year-old was known for his intelligence while he was in the house.
3. Leo Dasliva: He wad one of the Housemates in Double wahala edition, Leo Babarinde Dasilva is the son of a former secretary of the Lagos state government.4. Prince Nelson Enwerem: The 25-year-old is one of the contestants in the Big Brother Naija Lockdown house. Prince is from a royal family in Abia state. He is known for his skills in the house and also his competitive spirit.
5.Anto Lecky: Munirat Antoniette Lecky was born and brought up in America, she moved back to Nigeria and made her way into the Big Brother Nigeria double wahala edition.
- E! News2020.10.20Beef between bbnaija stars, Mercy & Nengi- Vlogger reveals reasons (VIDEO)
- E! News2020.10.20#BBN: “Why i didn’t allow Ozo to rock me like Laycon”- Nengi
- E! News2020.10.20Kiddwaya apologises to Erica after Little Fight, See Why (Photo)
- E! News2020.10.19DBBNaija: Dorathy Signs Mapia Tea Deal With Her Full Chest [Photo]